If your Windows computer is not detecting your Paralinx device, you can try the following:
1. Download the attached driver.7z archive and open it using an application like 7-zip or Winrar.
2. Extract the driver folder inside the archive to any desired location.
3. Inside that folder, go into the amd64 (or x86 for a 32-bit OS) folder and run wdi-simple.
4. Enter Device Manager on your Windows machine either by typing it into the search bar or through Control Panel. In there, you might see something called "Test Device", "Bolt", or "WHDI device" with a yellow triangle. Right click the driver with the yellow triangle and click "Update Driver". Choose "Browse my computer for driver software" and navigate to the "manual" folder inside the "driver" folder you extracted earlier. It would look like the below image. Then click Next and let it install the driver.
5. Once this is complete, open Paralinx Manager again and reconnect your device.