The Paralinx Arrow-X is a revolutionary HD Video Transmitter system offering Realtime Wireless HD with robust long range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Arrow-X transmits full-HD 1080p/60 with a range of up to 600 feet (200m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass.
Both the Arrow-X transmitter and receiver feature 2-Pin power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Arrow-X features HDMI input (transmitter) and dual 3G-HDSDI outputs (receiver). An HD-SDI transmitter will be available toward the end of July.
Much like the popular Paralinx Tomahawk, the Arrow-X transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.3oz/178g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input. Receiver features dual 3G-HDSDI outputs.
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter
- Molded PCB enclosure for receiver
- Long-range transmission - Up to 600 feet (200 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
Dimensions (Tx): 4" x 2.5" x 0.8" (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Tx): 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
Weight (Tx): 6.3oz / 178g (without antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 5" x 5.6" x 1.3" (not including antennas)
Dimensions (Rx): 143mm x 128mm x 33mm
Weight (Rx): 12oz / 340g (without antennas)